PSY 3350, Unit VIII Reflection Paper
Buy and Download >
Now that you are in Unit VIII of the course, write a minimum of 500 words reflecting on your experiences, as well as the skills and knowledge obtained during the course. The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with the opportunity to reflect on the material you learned and to expand upon those thoughts. This is not a summary. A reflection paper is an opportunity for you to express your thoughts about the material by writing about them.
Address the following:
- How has the study of personality changed your view of personality? What are the questions about personality that still remain for you after our study?
- Of the personality theories studied this semester, with which do you most agree? Why? Compare this theory with the theory with which you most disagree?
- Discuss what you have learned during the class and how it will assist you in achieving further academic and work related goals.
- Include your strategies for capitalizing on your strengths and overcoming your weaknesses in order to be a successful distance learner.
Your assignment must:
- Be a minimum of 500 words.
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment (Unit VIII Reflection), the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.