BSM 2701, Sociology of Sport Unit VII Reflection Paper
Buy and Download >
For this assignment, you are asked to prepare a reflection paper. The purpose is to allow you the opportunity to share your thoughts and opinions and to reflect on various topics discussed so far in this course.
First, think about the globalization impact and commercialization of sports and how the various issues (gender, race, ethnicity, money, power, social class, age, ability, youth, violence, and deviance) have impacted sports and aided in the expansion of globalization and commercialization in the sporting industry. Reflect on three topics (issues) from the course that were meaningful to you.
Additionally, consider this question in your paper: How will this newfound knowledge and information apply to your career and personal life?
For your reflection paper, ensure it is typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman, in 12-point font, and include page headers. Include the following elements in your paper:
- Title page: Include the assignment title, the name of the school, and your name.
- Introduction: Provide a brief Introduction of your paper.
- Reflect on the three topics (issues) you want to discuss from the course.
- Discuss how this will this affect and impact your career and personal life.
- Conclusion: Provide a brief conclusion wrapping up the elements of the paper.
- Reference page: Include a reference page for sources within your reflection, such as the textbook, and make sure to follow proper APA guidelines including referencing in-text citations.
Your reflection paper should be a minimum of two pages, not counting title and reference pages.
Information about accessing the grading rubric for this assignment is provided below.