BSM 2801, Sport Marketing Unit V PowerPoint Presentation
Buy and Download >
Create a 5-7 slide presentation on a topic relating to sports products. You may use various sources including your textbook. Be sure to cite any sources you used in a reference slide with proper APA formatting. (Cover and reference slides are not included in the count). You may also use the slide notes function to explain slide contents as necessary.
Presentations will be based on secondary research and will relate the sports articles to core marketing concepts such as:
- Define sports products, and differentiate between goods and services.
- Explain how sports products and services are categorized.
- Define branding, and discuss the guidelines for choosing an effective brand name.
- Define product design, and explain how product design is related to product quality.
- List the factors that will lead to new product success.
A list of potential sources might include: BSM 2801, Sport Marketing 4
- Sports Business News
- Marketing News
- Sport Marketing Quarterly
- Business Week
To maintain the currency of the presentations, the articles chosen for the presentation must have been published within the past two years. Typically, there is a wealth of potential articles, so try to find an article relating to a sport or issue in which you are most interested. Past presentations have included articles on everything from squash to motocross.
The presentation should include the following:
- Provide an overview/summary of the article.
- Describe the marketing/sports marketing implications of the article.
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.