Benchmark - Capstone Project Change Proposal
Buy and Download >
Assignment: Capstone Project Proposal
You will pull together the change proposal project components that you have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. It’s ok to copy and paste your assignments and then edit as needed so that they flow together. You will develop a paper that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal. It’s ok to copy and paste your previous assignments into your proposal and then edit as needed so that they flow together. Be sure to make any corrections I noted previously. It shouldn’t affect your Turnitin score as previous assignments would have been submitted as drafts to Turnitin.
Students will develop a 1,250-1,500 word paper that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
- Problem statement
- Purpose of the change proposal
- Literature search strategy employed
- Evaluation of the literature
- Applicable change or nursing theory utilized
- Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures
- Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome
- Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created. I recommend having the Literature Review table you created as Appendix A since many of you referenced articles from this in your evaluation of the literature. The rubric indicates that documentation of practice immersion clinical documentation should be included as well but I won’t require it since you will be submitting your complete documentation in week 10 and for some student the practice immersion hours may not be relevant to their capstone proposal.
APA format should be followed. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.