EMM-442 Topic 3 London Terror Attacks PowerPoint
Buy and Download >
In the National Public Radio (NPR) audio report in the required readings portion of Module 3, Robert Siegel speaks with Dr. Peter Holden of the British Medical Association. Dr. Holden was present at the site of one of the terrorist attacks in London on July 7, 2005, and he took a leadership role in responding to the attack.
Create a PowerPoint presentation (10-12 bullet-point slides, excluding title and reference slides) describing the key things that Dr. Holden and his staff did in the aftermath of the attack. The key points identified should be from an emergency management/incident command perspective. Use the notes section under each slide to provide text notes related to the bullet points.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe how religious terrorism may alter how emergency managers may have to organize to deter, detect, prevent, and respond to attacks.
- Explain if and how religious terrorism may produce different consequences and outcomes.
Additional requirements include:
- PowerPoint must include a title and reference slide. PowerPoint file should not exceed 2 MB.
- Directly quoted source material may not exceed 10% of the presentation content.
- Due to inherent unreliability, Wikipedia is not considered an acceptable source for use in academic writing.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.