EMM-442 Topic 8 Benchmark - Preventing Terrorism
Buy and Download >
Using all of the course readings and any supplemental readings you choose, prepare a paper of 750-1,000 words suggesting measures that could be implemented in the United States to prevent terrorism. The suggestions should reflect an emergency management perspective and focus on systemic changes designed to detect, deter, and prevent terrorism before it occurs.
Address the following criteria in your paper:
- Explain the intelligence cycle and the structure of the intelligence community in the United States.
- Examine some of the existing problems in counterterrorism intelligence in the United States.
- Analyze the impact intelligence gathering has on preparing for terrorism in the United States.
Additional requirements include:
- Directly quoted source material may not exceed 10% of the paper’s content.
- Due to its inherent unreliability, Wikipedia is not considered an acceptable source for use in academic writing.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.