PSY 4501, Unit III Article Review
Buy and Download >
Use the CSU Online Library to find a research article on eating disorders. The article must come from a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal. Choose an article that reviews either a qualitative or quantitative research study. (You may not use any of the articles identified in the Suggested Further Reading section of your study guide.)
- Identify the type of study chosen (qualitative or quantitative).
- Identify the main characteristics of this type of research study evident in the article chosen.
- Identify limitations in the research study chosen and how they could be addressed by the researchers.
- Was the study done in a laboratory setting or a naturalistic setting? Discuss the differences between both types of research settings.
- Define reactive and nonreactive observation. Did the study utilize either one? If so, how?
- Define systematic observation, and address how it was used in the study you chose.
The assignment should be completed as a Word document, and contain a title page, at least two pages of text, and a reference page. Format the assignment, all citations, and references in APA style.
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.