Adorable Toddler CROCHETED DRESSES - 1940's
Buy and Download >
This is a Sweet Vintage e-pattern from
the 1940's to make
THREE Different CROCHETED DRESSES
for Little Girls! (Sizes 1,2 & 4)
So nice for Summer ~made with Crochet Cotton!
(This is a PDF* copy of my vintage original pattern)
This RESTORED pattern from the Pre-WWII is just too adorable!
As you can see in the picture:
Crochet Instructions to make a TRIO of Dresses:
* A Sweet Dress with Looped Yoke adorned with Ribbon Bouquet (Sizes 2 & 4)
* An Adorable Puffed Sleeve and Ribbon Laced Dress (Sizes 1 & 2)
* A Cute Empire-Waist Dress with Puffed Sleeves with Laced Ribbon at Neck, Sleeves and Waist!
* These dresses are shown in White, but could be made of ANY COLOR Cotton Crochet Thread
that you desire!
* These would be so Beautiful as Flower Girl Dresses!
* An adorable "Sister's Matching Outfit" Trio!
Wonderful, Easy-to-Read Instructions!NEW!!! You will receive an email with the download link for the PDF file IMMEDIATELY from etsy!
BUY ANY 2 e-PATTERNS, GET a 3rd (your choice) FREE!!
...don't buy your 3rd item, just email me your choice and I will send you the download link(s) for it.