RaspEX with OpenCPN 5.0.0 pre-installed for Raspberry Pi 4/3
Buy and Download >
RaspEX – Build 190812 based on Ubuntu 19.10 - with OpenCPN 5.0.0
OpenCPN is a free software (GPLv2) project to create a concise chart plotter and navigation software, for use underway or as a planning tool. OpenCPN is developed by a team of active sailors using real world conditions for program testing and refinement.
This build (190812) replaces build 181120. Ubuntu has been upgraded to version 19.10 and OpenCPN to version 5.0.0 - latest stable version. Build 190812 is made especially for the new Raspberry Pi 4, but can of course also be used on a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B.
ABOUT RaspEX Build 190812
RaspEX is a Linux ARM system for Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3 Model B, Model B+ and Pi 2 Model B. It is based on Debian Buster (Debian 10), Eoan Ermine (upcoming Ubuntu 19.10) and Linaro (Open Source software for ARM SoCs). In this new version (190812) I’ve installed OpenCPN 5.0.0.
Read this OpenCPN Review....
Read about how to install and use RaspEX with OpenCPN 5.0.0
1. RaspEX version 190812 running OpenCPN as the ordinary user raspex
2. RaspEX version 190812 running OpenCPN as root
3. OpenCPN 4.4.0 running on the 7″ Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi (old version OpenCPN)
4. OpenCPN 4.4.0 - Boston (old version OpenCPN)
5. OpenCPN World Map (old version of OpenCPN)
6. OpenCPN Florida - Cape Canaveral (old version of OpenCPN)
7. OpenCPN New York - Approaches to New York (old version of OpenCPN)
8. OpenCPN Stockholm Archipelago (old version of OpenCPN)