Maximize Bible Study
Buy and Download >
The purpose of this course is to teach you some tips to to improve your Bible study by maximizing what you already know how to do.
Our main focus will be on how to rightly divide the Word of God by learning:
- How to properly use the Bible,
- How to effectively take notes,
- How to use the standard dictionary in conjunction with bible study,
- How to use the concordance.
In order to effectively maximize your Bible study, you must have a desire, a reason, vision or purpose that will cause you to seek the information you are looking for.
You need to ask yourself these questions -
- First, why am I studying what I'm studying?
- Two, am I studying what God wants me to know?
You must also ask the Holy Spirit will guide your Bible study. God will help you make your Bible study will be more fruitful.