Telehealth is a project introduced to improve access to quality healthcare in rural public hospital or health service.
Buy and Download >
Telehealth is a project introduced to improve access to quality healthcare in rural public hospital or health service. When healthcare professionals are separated by long distance make very hard for them to communicate to deliver a high-quality health or related processes, such as education. This project introduced as a way of information and communications technologies to overcome that distance. Telehealth can be a real-time, convenient, and cost-effective alternative to the more traditional face-to-face way of providing healthcare, education and professional advice. It can help to remove many of the barriers currently experienced by health professionals and consumers, such as distance, time and cost, which can prevent or delay the delivery of timely and appropriate healthcare services and educational support. The objectives of using Telehealth are to improve patient outcomes, drive greater efficiency in the way health care is delivered and support the delivery of the quality health care across the state. Currently funding is being sought to build Telehealth project links urgent care centres across the rural Region with the emergency department at nearest hospital via videoconferencing. We will assume that the funding has been approved and that you are the business systems analyst assigned to scope out the project. The project is considering cloud based solutions which should be investigated. Consider various aspects of cloud based solutions such as; data security, which includes data ownership (by Telehealth, the patient, medical professionals, the Emergency Department etc). As well as other relevant aspects of cloud solutions. Complete the Following Please refer to the marking guide when preparing your response to see what criteria and standards will be used to assess your work and your progress. Non-Functional Requirements
- This sets out the critical system qualities, system interfaces, user interface requirements, and system constraints.
- Use to ‘FURPS+’ acronym as reference, and ensure you at cover the non-functional aspects of the acronym, Usability, Reliability, Performance and Security.
- In your answer, critically compare and contrast these non-functional requirements from the functional requirements for this system.
Review of cloud based.
- A review of strengths and weaknesses of cloud based solutions. Taking into consideration the environment which the solution would be deployed.
- Given the sensitive nature of patient data, discuss how the data will be kept secure, particularly if third party products are involved which may not be subject to Australian legislative protections regarding the storage of such data.
SDLC Approach Write brief description of the Pros and Cons to approaching the project using the ‘Predictive’ SDLC, then the Pros and Cons to approach the project as ‘Adaptive’ SDLC. Then recommend either Predictive or Adaptive to the SDLC for the project and briefly describe why.