Bookkeeping for Dummies
Buy and Download >
Accurate and complete bookkeeping is crucial to any business owner, but it also important to those who work with the business, such as investors, financial institutions, and employees. People both inside and outside the business all depend on a bookkeeper’s accurate recordings. Bookkeeping For Dummies provides the easy and painless way to master this crucial art. You will be able to manage your own finances to save money and grow your business. This straightforward, no-nonsense guide shows you the basics of bookkeeping; from recording transactions to producing balance sheets and year-end reports.
Discover how to:
- Outline your financial road map with a chart of accounts
- Keep journals of cash transactions
- Set up your computerized books
- Control your books, your records, and your money
- Buy and track your purchases
- Record sales returns and allowances
- Maintain employee records
- Prepare your books for year
- Report results and start over
- Produce an income statement
- Complete year-end payroll and reports
This guide features tips and tricks for managing your business cash with your books and also profiles important accounts for any bookkeeper.