Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One for Dummies
Buy and Download >
Design professionals rely on Adobe's Creative Suite Design Premium to deliver innovative ideas in print, Web, and mobile design. "Adobe CS4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies" helps you beef up your skills with the latest version of this software.
You'll learn all about the hot new versions of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Fireworks. Whether you're creating newsletters, Web sites, cool original art, or animations, this book has it covered.
You'll find out how to build Web pages with text and drawings, photos, Flash animations, and rollovers; check out enhanced Photoshop 3D tools; develop interactive animations for the Web or video with Flash CS4; and use the easier rollover and action features in Dreamweaver CS4 to add interactivity without coding.
You'll also discover:
- How to get familiar with the menus, panels, and tools that are similar throughout the suite.
- Tips for getting creative with Illustrator's cool new vector tracing feature.
- Ways to use the annotation capabilities in Acrobat 9.0 and the improved CSS capabilities in Dreamweaver
- What Fireworks CS4, the newest addition to the suite, can add to Web sites
- Which extensions and filters are common to all programs
- Hard-to-find keyboard shortcuts in Illustrator
- How to enhance and manipulate photos with Photoshop
- Secrets for smoothing out your workflow
- How to use the Adobe Bridge
- Steps for using each program