Previously, you located and annotated resources for a segment of a multi-year integrated case study that offers you the opportunity to apply the knowledge gained in the course to a real-world situatio...
Buy and Download >
Previously, you located and annotated resources for a segment of a multi-year integrated case study that offers you the opportunity to apply the knowledge gained in the course to a real-world situation. In this assignment, you will read the case study with its supporting information, make business decisions related to the case, and suggest research needs that result from your interaction with the case.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to "DBA-815 Integrated Case Study" located in the Course Add-Ons for this course.
- Refer to the feedback provided by your instructor on your Topic 2 assignment.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
- This assignment requires that at least three scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. Support for decisions should include appropriate current (within the last 3 years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Lopeswrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Review the information in "DBA-815 Integrated Case Study" located in the Course Add-Ons for this course. This includes narrative information as well as financial and supporting documentation.
Consider the questions presented in the case study, and formulate decisions based on the information and documentation in the case study. Support your decisions with appropriate current (within the last 3 years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research as well as financial analysis including the instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment.
Write a paper (1,500 words) that addresses the case issues, expresses your decisions regarding the case questions, and integrates instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment. Your response to each item below should appear as a separate section pf the paper. In your paper, include the following: