Assignment Evidence-Based Research Interview
Buy and Download >
Max Points: 60 Details:
Identify, analyze, and discuss the components that comprise a valid evidence-based research study.
Based on the information compiled above, interview a health care leader about his/her experiences related to using evidence-based research to drive changes in practices in his/her facility.
Write a report (1,000-1,250 words) of your findings. Include the following in your report:
- The changes that the health care leader has been involved in implementing.
- How strong did the leader feel the research on the topic was? Why?
- Have they ever rejected research findings? Why or why not?
- Include any concerns they have had or resistance they have experienced when implementing changes based on research.
- Analyze your findings as they apply to the components of evidence-based research.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center