NTC 320 Entire Course
Buy and Download >
NTC/320 NETWORK DESIGN ASSOCIATE
The Latest Version A+ Study Guide
NTC 320 Entire Course Link
NTC 320 Week 1 Individual: West Consulting Customer Design Summary
You work as a network consultant for West Consulting, a graphic design and printing company.
West Consulting is growing in customer and sales volume and therefore, is expanding its local campus in Houston, Texas and adding a test location in China.
You are tasked with designing a network to support their growth and expansion plan and drafting a proposal. You will work on this project over the next five weeks. The first task is to confirm your understanding of the project and outline your high-level plan to approach the design.
Refer to the West Consulting Network Design Summary document; which lists the network requirements and configuration details.
Create a Customer Design Summary that includes the following:
- Project Summary
- A description of the organization, the business environment, and the project purpose
- Design Requirements
- Desired functional network requirements, any technical constraints, and network performance or design goals
- Existing High-Level Network Infrastructure Survey
- Include logical topology diagrams (layer 3) and physical network diagrams of current infrastructure and routing
- Implementation Plan
- Description of a high-level network upgrade plan based on Cisco's network design lifecycle principles and an explanation of how your plan addresses West Consulting's goals and strategies
Diagram your current network survey in Microsoft® Visio®.
Document the remainder of your Customer Design Summary as either a:
- A 2- to 3-page Microsoft® Word document
- A 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes
Note: You will complete assignments related to this project throughout this course. The assignments build on one another. Therefore, it is recommended that you select the delivery method of a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation or a Microsoft® Word document you will want to use throughout these assignments. Also, You will use this completed assignment in the Week Two Individual Assignment titled, "West Consulting Modular Design Proposal."
Submit your documents to the Assignments Files tab.
NTC 320 Week 2 Learning Team: Reding Health Group High-Level Design
- Reding Health Group Enterprise Network Project Overview
Review the Reding Health Group Enterprise Network Project Overview document to learn the network requirements.
As a team, create a high-level design diagram for Reding Health Group that includes the following:
- Annotations marking customer requirements
- Planned design roadmap that includes proposed methodology, phases, and technologies
- High-level technical design
Create your diagram in Microsoft® Visio®.
Document customer requirements and other information in a Microsoft® Word document if the Visio® annotations become too crowded.
Note: You will use this assignment in subsequent Learning Team assignments.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
NTC 320 Week 2 Individual: West Consulting Modular Design Proposal
To continue the network design to support the growth and expansion plan of West Consulting this week, you will create a modular design diagram and proposal summary.
Reference the West Consulting Network Design Summary document and your completed Week One Individual Assignment titled, "West Consulting Customer Design Summary" when completing this task.
Create a Modular Design Proposal that includes the following:
- A diagram of your proposed hierarchical enterprise network that illustrates the relationships between the access, distribution, and core layers using the implementation plan created in your Week One Individual Assignment titled, "West Consulting Customer Design Summary."
- A summary that details the following:
- The Cisco® design principles and approach you will use to support this project and its diverse requirements
- The steps the you will take to ensure the project plan and network design address West Consulting's long-term strategic plans and goals
- Areas of specific concern related to the nature of the graphics data (traffic types, bandwidth, etc.) and relevant industry best practices you will follow to incorporate in addressing these potential concerns
- A summary of how your design meets modularity, resiliency, and scalability for future growth
Diagram your enterprise network design in Microsoft® Visio®.
Document the remainder of your Design Proposal as either a:
- A 2-page Microsoft® Word document
- An 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes
Note: You will use this completed assignment in the Week Three Individual Assignment titled, "West Consulting IP Addressing Schema."
Submit your files to the Assignments Files tab.