Property owners who do not live in the property.
How is this identified? The tax mailing address of the property owner is different than the subject property address.
Why should I market to these leads? Absentee Owners or Landlords are great potential seller leads as they often do not have the same type of emotional attachment to a home as owners who live in the property that they own. Your marketing efforts could serve as a ‘trigger’ for them to cash out and move on from the property.
- (What's Included In Each List?)
- *Owners Full Mailing Address
- *Owners Full Name
- *Property's Full Address
- *Property Details & Transactions Data
- *(Automatic Download After Purchase)
- *(This List Is Updated Every 10 Days With Any Available New Leads Added)