eTFH_Win_3.37 + VOD L1 - Self Study
Buy and Download >
Primary goal of this workshop is to provide the student with the opportunity to review the functional areas of the eTouch for Health software and to learn how to use eTouch during the setup and conduction of a standard Touch for Health (TFH) 14-muscle Balance-As-You-Go, Goal-based Session.
In this Workshop, you will learn:
• The basic components of eTouch for Health and how to navigate between them
• How to create a new personal record and how to login to the Session System
• How to use eTouch to create and conduct a 14-muscle Balance-As-You-Go, TFH goal-based session
• How to record testing and balancing results
• How to assess needed Touch for Health information while conducting a balance
• Review the Meridian Wheel and Five Elements and explore the patterns that are displayed dynamically when testing results are entered
• How to retrieve previous sessions and view them
• How to modify the Practitioner Agreement
This product contains both the eTouch for Health software and Level 1 of the Video-on-Demand eTouch workshop.
This is a Self-Study version and does not include Instructor Review or credits.