Learning To Talk Like God: Training to Talk Like God | Other Files | Presentations

Learning To Talk Like God: Training to Talk Like God

Learning To Talk Like God: Training to Talk Like God LTTLG02
In Stock
$ 4.99 USD
J.C. Matthews Ministries
Buy and Download   > Description

Lesson Two: Training to Talk Like God

 •The primary purpose of the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) is not primarily one concerning salvation, for less than 10% of the 4 Gospels concern Jesus’ work of salvation.   Instead, there is a that God memorialized concerning Jesus' life that directly relates to the New Testament Church. •The greater message of the remaining 90% of Gospels, concerns the:

1. Restoration of an original kind of man, and

2. Memorialization, for the church, what it looks like for men who are human being and "sons of God" to lives here on earth, exercising dominion over it.

Jesus was our example, and challenged His disciples to what He did, or imitate Him. Throughout the Gospels we witnessed Jesuscommanding His disciples to speak to and over creation. Jesus told His disciples to speak to the mountains, trees, the wind and waves and they will obey you. Jesus was re-training those who God gave His authority, or dominion to, over His creation, to talk like God as His children in the advancement of His Kingdom in the earth.  Listen and learn more!

Lesson Two: Training to Talk Like God •The primary purpose of the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) is not primarily one concerning salvation, for less than 10% of the 4 Gospels concern Jesus’ work of salvation. Instead, there is
Recent Reviews Write a Review
0 0 0 0 reviews