MGT 502 Business Communication. The assessment task requires to search and locate ten
Buy and Download >
Business Communication.The assessment task requires to search and locate ten (10) sources in total that will be useful forcompleting your proposal and report for Assessment 2a and 2b. (I already searched for the sources and will attach them).This is what the lecturer sent us:
Before you start Assessment 1 you should think about the last assessment.
Assessment 2 B is a business report that suggests a digital communication strategy that solves a business problem. It may help to think about places you have worked. Did there seem to be a problem of any kind in the workplace?
Examples might include:
- low morale - and how to boost motivation to reach goals
- safety concerns with use of equipment, ergonomics
- lack of appropriate training in process and procedures
- employees not having enough information about company strategy
- a community not having the information they need to maintain and improve the health of their families (this may be a not-for-profit organisation or charity)
- communicating employee recognition and rewards schemes
- how to effectively work in teams or on particular projects
- working on new ideas and concepts for advertising, special projects, meeting planning.
DECIDE ON YOUR TOPIC
You should decide on a topic that interests you – that shows how you would use digital technology to help solve the problem you have decided on. You might like to message me for advice on the topic you are thinking about.
Your task in Assessment 1 is to locate 10 or more peer-reviewed articles from the databases that you can use for your proposal and report.
You will list these ten (10) peer-reviewed articles.
Be sure you understand that a peer-reviewed article is not an article from a website. It is an article from the databases in the Torrens library on your portal. Go ahead and search for 10 articles that will help you to write your report.
For example, if you are writing about Motivation and how social media might help solve employee motivation problems you might search for ‘motivation problems’ and ‘social media’ in the advanced search bar in the database.
This is a 1500 words, please use only the references attached, APA referencing style.
Assignment 1 is related to assignment 2 so I have attached both assignment 1 and 2 to have a clear idea about what is required.