Buy and Download >
The never ending battle between nitro and electric is like Game of Thrones. You want the naked one with the dragon to win, but you sort of like the little guy too. None of that makes sense, but this issue of VRC Magazine delivers lots of valuable information to satisfy your RC needs. There might even be some information you don’t need, but some day it will be on a trivia question.
• Build a Kit - It seems easy, but Jeff shows you how Canadians do it… cold and alone.
• RC Rituals - Are they myths or does checking ride height 103 times before a race work?
• Jeff’s Part 1 of his 32 part article on rebuilding an MIP 4WD conversion begins… or what Derek said “Ultra Sonic Cleaner Part 2”
• P1 - Our column that will always be Part 1 of 1 about the racing scene.
• Paint an uglier head than you and stick it in your RC car.
• Scale - Budget mods for your RC4WD TF2 PT 2 - We’re all about second parts now.
• Team Associated RC8B3.1
• Mugen MBX8 ECO
• Snappy Editorial
• Life altering photos
• Videos of life altering photos in action
• And more… don’t miss out. It’s just $2.99/issue or subscribe for $9.99 for an entire year!