Buy and Download >
Areca-Backup is a file backup software that supports incremental, image and delta backup on local drives or FTP servers. Areca-Backup also allows you to browse your backups and navigate among different version of the files contained in your archives.
- differential backup
- incremental backup
Backup Engine Features :
- Archives compression (Zip & Zip64 format)
- Archives encryption (AES128 & AES256 encryption algorithms)
- Storage on local hard drive, network drive, USB key, FTP, FTPs (with implicit and explicit SSL / TLS) or SFTP server
- Source file filters (by extension, subdirectory, regular expression, size, date, status, with AND/OR/NOT logical operators)
- Incremental, differential and full backup support
- Support for delta backup (store only modified parts of your files)
- Archives merges : You can merge contiguous archives into one single archive to save storage space.
- As of date recovery : Areca allows you to recover your archives (or single files) as of a specific date.
- Transaction mechanism : All critical processes (such as backups or merges) are transactional. This guarantees your backups' integrity.
- Backup reports : Areca generates backup reports that can be stored on your disk or sent by email.
- Post backup scripts : Areca can launch shell scripts after backup.
- Files permissions, symbolic links and named pipes can be stored and recovered. (Linux only)
Graphical User Interface :
- Archives content explorer. (including a 'find file in archives' feature)
- Archive description : A manifest is associated to each archive, which contains various informations such as title, date, description, and additional technical data.
- File version tracking : Areca keeps track of your files' history (creation / modifications / deletion). Each version can be selectively viewed and recovered.
- Backup simulation (check whether a backup is necessary)
- User's actions history : Areca keeps an history of all user's actions (archives deletion, merges, backups, recoveries).
Command-Line Interface :
- Areca comes with a command-line interface which can be used for backup automation.
Product Type: Utilities
License: Open Source (GPL)
File Size: 4.93 MB
System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Images are For Display Purposes Only - This is a Digital Product