Patience Doll Wardrobe (Tonner 14")
Buy and Download >
A BRAND NEW SEWING Pattern developed for PATIENCE DOLLS!
This is an adorable vintage pattern that I've re-formatted to fit the
adolescent 12" body that Patience shares with Tonner's Marley Doll.
* Crop Top (can be worn backwards as a vest!)
* Capri Pants (can be made longer or made into shorts!)
* Bodice (sleeveless)
* 2-piece Ball Gown: Bodice & Skirt (can be made tea-length or longer!)
* Wrap-around skirt with pocket (with or w/o suspenders)
* E-Z to make Coat
* Belted, Ruffled-Hem Dress
* Short-sleeve Blouse
* ALL pieces can be Lined to make them REVERSIBLE and INTER-CHANGEABLE - VERY VERSATILE!!
* Not available anywhere else!!
* START on your doll project right away! DOWNLOAD this pattern PDF TODAY!
14" Wilde Imagination's PATIENCE Doll (sculpted by Robert Tonner)
12" Marley Doll (Tonner) - The Patience Doll has the same body (just a way bigger head!)
12" AGNES DREARY Doll too!
Tonner's Harry Potter Kids dolls too!