HCS 589 Week 1 Health Care Strategic Management Class
Buy and Download >
Read the following:
The leader of a local health care organization, Ken Janowski, has noticed other health care organizations successfully incorporating strategic management practices. Ken is considering using strategic management for his health care organization. He has hired you to research what the strategic planning development and implementation process is and to address why it helps organizations be successful. Write a 700- to 1,050-word report of your findings in which you answer the following questions: Introduction
• What are the major components of strategic management, and why each component is needed for success?
• How are an organization’s mission and values important to strategy formulation?
• What benefits does a strategic management process bring to a health care organization?
• How does strategic management affect organizational decision-making and financial performance?
• How does strategic management affect the way an organization responds to its environment?
Conclusion Cite a minimum of two scholarly references to support your information. Format your report consistent with APA guidelines. NOTE: You must have an Introduction, use all the headings highlighted as bullet and subheadings. Provide an effective conclusion that summarizes all covered. Check for Plagiarism, grammar and quotations. As provided use two scholarly peer reviewed references to support the solutions provided. Write with passion, so that the person reading it will follow it well.