For this task, demonstrate your understanding of these alternative research designs by answering...
Buy and Download >
For this task, demonstrate your understanding of these alternative research designs by answering the following questions:
- Describe the general features that differentiate descriptive research from other types.
- Describe as well as compare and contrast the three types of descriptive research designs identifying the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Why might single subject designs be preferred over other designs? What is the major difference of single subject designs?
- How is single subject design similar to case-studies and time-series designs?
- What are the threats to validity of single subjects design?
- Discuss why case study design would be more appropriate for qualitative research than the two most common single subject research designs (A-B-A-B design, and multiple baseline design).
Length: 5-7 pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University's Academic Integrity Policy.
Upload your document and click the Submit to Dropbox button.