Purpose- Understanding how group decisions are made and how they relate to individual decision..
Buy and Download >
Understanding how group decisions are made and how they relate to individual decision-making is especially important to the success of a business in today’s decision-making environment. Employees who have strong group decision making skills allow businesses to make high risk decisions faster and in a more manageable way. Therefore, it is critical to become competent in the skill of group decision-making along with that of individual decision-making.
This project is designed to introduce you to the differences between group and individual decision making and when it is most appropriate to use each to achieve the best results for the situation at hand. The project also seeks to have you demonstrate how bias can affect group decision making and how individual bias interfaces with the group decision making process.
- Identify, discuss and apply when group decision-making works best.
- Identify, discuss and apply when individual decision-making works best.
- Apply biases that can shape group decision making.
- Develop communication skills through use of technology.
- Develop critical thinking through synthesis, analysis, evaluation and application to a real-world scenario.