Option #1 - Organizational Development and Business Strategy This Module 1 Critical Thinking...
Buy and Download >
Option #1: Organizational Development and Business Strategy
This Module 1 Critical Thinking Assignment addresses two elements that are fundamental to this class: organizational development and business strategy. This Assignment also includes an abbreviated analysis of the Skoda case study that was developed by university students. As a first step, complete the following activities:
- Review definitions of Organizational Development from the reading and other sources of your choosing. Describe the concept of Organizational Development in your own words.
- Read the Skoda case study, focusing especially on the SWOT analysis as a tool in strategic planning.
Write a paper that includes the following:
- Your personal definition of Organizational Development
- An abbreviated assessment of Skoda’s strengths: Choose a Skoda strength that was identified through the SWOT analysis. Example: Clear Vision. Discuss how Skoda could benefit from understanding this strength.
- An analysis on the value of a SWOT analysis and strategic planning, explaining why Organizational Development might be important to Skoda
- Citations and references to reading material and experiences to support your positions
Your paper should be 3-4 pages long (not including the title page and references in the page count) and adhere to the writing and citation guidelines as outlined in the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
Case Study: http://advat.blogspot.com/2009/03/case-study-swot-analysis-in-action-at_15.html