Assignment - Operations Management - From Robbins, Coulter, and DeCenzo (2017)
Buy and Download >
Assignment: Operations Management
From Robbins, Coulter, and DeCenzo (2017)
Case Study: "Stirring Things Up" [Chapter 15, Case Application 3, p. 474]
- Read the assigned case analysis.
- Discuss how operations, production, and technology affect the way goods and services are produced at Starbucks.
- Go to the Company's website at www.starbucks.com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., locate the "For Business" section, and access the "Suppliers" link. Evaluate how the requirements and standards to become a Starbucks' supplier align with the concept of value chain.
- Describe the role of monitoring and control in cases like those described in the case study.
- Recommend changes to the organizational design.
- Research in the electronic library a minimum of two additional references from journals on any of the topics discussed in the case study.
- Submit the paper following APA standards.
- Use the traditional introduction, body, and conclusion outline.