MGMT600 Week 2 Individual Research Paper V3
Buy and Download >
Your individual Assignment is a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate your skills as a student who has earned a Master's degree in Business Administration. To that end, with this paper you will demonstrate your ability to analyze a topic, perform graduate-level research, and then write a graduate-level paper. In this paper, you will demonstrate industry best practices. Since MBA students have a wide variety of interests, we have developed four different potential topics focusing on operations, marketing, and finance for your final paper in the MBA program. Choose ONE of the topics from the tabs at the bottom of this spreadsheet. (Day-to-Day Operations OR SWOT & Risk Management OR Sales Projections OR Sales & Marketing.) A rubric for each of the potential topics is included in this spreadsheet. As you make your selection, think about which topic interests you the most! Make sure you read the FAQs below before you begin.
Requirements for All Topics
- Use APA or MLA formatting—12-point font, legible font, double-space your text, use one-inch margins on your pages.
- Properly cite all sources and use quotation marks or some other formatting to clearly identify all words which are not your own.
- Review the tutorials located in our course Syllabus for additional information about originality.
- Course Drop Box is configured to auto submit your work to Turnitin.com
- Use the appropriate rubric for your topic selection.
- Follow the rubric guidelines for length.
- Your work must be original to this assignment. Do NOT reuse a paper from a prior course
- Review the FAQ's below for additional direction.
Question 1: Does this paper replace the group business plan?
No, this paper is in addition to your group business plan.
Question 2: Should I use my team's business idea for this paper?
Some students find it easier to use the same topic, but you may choose another business idea for this paper if you prefer.
Question 3: I noticed these topics are also subsections in the group business plan rubric. May my team reuse my work from this paper in our final written business plan?
Yes, you may reuse your written plan in your team's final business plan as long as it aligns with your team's overall business plan and fully addresses all of the requirements of the rubric for the final written business plan.
Question 4: Should I collaborate with Team members on my choice of topic?
Question 5: If two of us select the same topic, may we collaborate?
No, this course deliverable must be written individually. It is not a collaborative component of MGMT600.
Question 6: When is this paper due?
Check the Course Schedule in your course Syllabus for the due date.
Question 7: Who is my intended audience?
Your intended audience is a potential investor.
Question 7: Can I use a paper from another course?
No, your work on this paper must be original to this Individual Assignment