Channels Paper - Explain the concept of a marketing channel and differentiate between traditional...
Buy and Download >
CHANNELS PAPER Explain the concept of a marketing channel and differentiate between traditional marketing channels, electronic marketing channels, and the various types of vertical marketing channels.
Products need to find a way from the producer to the buyer; products move through channels and these channels can take various forms and routes. Having a good understanding of these channels and how they operate is important for marketers to understand when managing the marketing process.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product life cycle and how it relates to various marketing activities.
- Prepare product or service examples related to each stage in the cycle.
- Write a 4-5 page paper explaining what marketing channels are as well as their purpose, and how they operate. Differentiate between what could be described as traditional marketing channels, electronic marketing channels, and the various types of vertical marketing channels. Ensure the following points are addressed.
- The definition of marketing channels
- The purpose of marketing channels.
- The operation of marketing channels.
- Differentiation between traditional, electronic, and vertical marketing channels.
- Appropriate depth and support are expected.
- Ensure that you use the Paper Writing rubric to guide your efforts and apply the required formatting style.