Edith Flack Ackley 1930 CLOTH Doll Pattern - A Baby Toddler Doll
Buy and Download >
"Edith Flack Ackley's "A BABY* DOLL" VINTAGE SEWING pattern (significantly restored and REVISED, including new a new 6" size!)
*I am calling this a TODDLER DOLL because it is really not a baby at all - she is definitely a Toddler!
Edith's dolls are just the sweetest that you can make! And this little baby doll is a good one to start with as it is a little fatter than the older dolls, so it
is easier to manipulate. Plus, she is just so darn sweet!
NOTE: I've arranged the pages so that it is easy to navigate and find the pattern pieces you want, as each has a picture of the finished product on it! NO MORE CONFUSING PATTERN UFOs!!
* 12" Cloth Doll
* Embroidered Features (I've added more details to the vintage instructions) And you could easily PAINT on the features if you'd like!
* Ingenious way to make Baby's adorable HAIR-DO from yarn, cotton crochet, or, most realistic - WOOL ROVING!
Here's the list of all of Baby's 1930's era wardrobe:
* Lace trimmed simple SLIP
* Lovely Yoked and embroidered DRESS with puffed sleeves!
* Sweet little Baby SHOES (you could make them from felt, or old leather gloves - or thin craft leather! And in all the colors you'd want!)
* Lovely Lace trimmed PANTIES
* BONUS - All of the patterns to make a MINI BABY DOLL - just 6" TALL!
Maybe you'd like to make this for SOME LITTLE SOMEONE you love, or maybe just for YOURSELF to enjoy!
~BUY ANY 2 PATTERNS, GET 3rd your choice FREE