DNP-835 Topic 5 Quality and Sustainability Part Three - Implementation and Evaluation
Buy and Download >
The Quality and Sustainability Paper is a practice immersion assignment designed to be completed in three sections. This is part three of the assignment. Learners are required to provide a theoretical framework that supports the design and implementation of their evidence-based quality and/or safety program and discuss expected outcomes.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that you support your position by referencing at least six to eight scholarly resources. At least three of your supporting references must be from scholarly sources other than the assigned readings.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a 2,000-2,500 word paper that provides the following:
- Identify a quality, change, or safety theory you will use to support the implementation of your quality and/or safety program. Provide evidence that supports the use of this theory within the program you designed.
- Provide the design of your evidenced-based quality and/or safety program that can be implemented to improve quality or safety outcomes in your identified entity.
- Discuss expected outcomes of your implementation and how to ensure their sustainability.
Support your position by referencing at least five to six to eight scholarly resources. At least three of your supporting references must be from scholarly sources other than the assigned readings.