HCS 131 Week 2 Importance of Communication Part 1
Buy and Download >
As you learn more about the health care industry, you will find that it is a highly collaborative environment. All systems within health care must collaborate and communicate effectively to serve their consumers.
Note: It is important to complete this assignment prior to working on the Importance of Communication Part 2.
Read the scenario provided.
Write a 350- to 525-word paper that discusses the principles of communication presented in the scenario.
- Describe verbal and nonverbal cues from the scenario.
- Based on the description of each group member, speculate as to how well this group will collaborate.
- How can verbal and nonverbal communication be perceived as defensive?
- How can this affect relationships in the work place?
Submit your assignment to the University of Phoenix Center for Writing Excellence Plagiarism Checker Turnitin® and WritePoint® powered by Grammarly®.
Include the originality report from Turinitin® and the screenshot from WritePoint® with your assignment.
To take a screenshot, follow these directions:
- Press Alt + Print Screen on your computer keyboard to create a screenshot.
- Open a blank Microsoft® Word document.
- Press Ctrl + V on your keyboard to paste the screenshot into the document.
- Save the document to your computer, and submit the document to your instructor.
Cite at least 1 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar reference.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment, originality report from Turnitin®, and screenshot from WritePoint®.