HCS 120 Week 3 Technology Used to Improve Patient Experience
Buy and Download >
The health care industry is constantly evolving. Its evolution is driven and affected by new and improved technologies. As technology is developed and improved upon, the health care industry can use it to improve patient experience. Patient experience can have an impact on several aspects of the health care industry, most importantly facility revenue.
Complete the Technology Used to Improve Patient Experience chart.
- Identify five technologies that can improve patient experience. You can choose from the examples below or research some of your own to use:
- Communication methods
- Patient records
- TelemedicineOnline medical care
- Patient care
- Describe the five technologies you identified.
- Explain how each selected technology improves patient experience.
- Include an artifact that represents each technology selected (e.g., an image, video, or article of the selected technology).
In this assignment, you will be required to correctly cite the resources you used. The Center for Writing Excellence has the Reference and Citation Generator, which can be used to ensure that you have correctly formatted citations. Remember that there is a guide linked to the homepage of the Reference and Citation Generator and under student materials in this course if you need assistance.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar resources.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.