Fractal 667 cross stitch pattern by Cross Stitch Collectibles
Buy and Download >
Finished Sizes (approximate)
14 count: 21.5' x 21.5”
18 count: 16.75" x 16.75"
24 count: 12.5" x 12.5”
Stitches: 300w x 300h
Fractal cross stitch patterns have become the fastest-growing niche in the cross stitch world, and Cross Stitch Collectibles was instrumental to the introduction and wide-spread popularity of these incredible patterns. The unique and vibrant colored designs are sure to impress!!
* Large-print pattern for easy reading!!
* Full color glossy front cover
* Full cross stitches only (no backstitching or specialty stitches)
* Black and white chart with easy-to-read alphabetic symbols
* Comprehensive instruction sheet to guide you through the pattern pages.
* Full thread list indicating DMC color numbers, names and quantity required
* Cross stitch pattern chart only. No fabric, threads or other materials included.
* DMC shopping list included for each printed pattern ordered
The picture shows you exactly how the completed cross stitch pattern will look, so you’ll never be disappointed with your results. We design in such incredible detail, you’ll think you are looking at the original piece of art when you have completed the pattern!
Cross stitch your own masterpiece today!!
Pattern design by Kathleen George at Cross Stitch Collectibles. Cross Stitch Collectibles specializes in high quality Impressionist, Renaissance and Fractal cross stitch patterns, plus many more styles of fine art. You will find something to love and cherish in our collection!