In addition to the e-Business Plancreate the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Process Plan
Buy and Download >
In addition to the e-Business Plancreate the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Process Plan, add a Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Process Planof 4 pages that includes the following for the case study organization:
- Create a KPI-driven business process plan worksheet.
- Describe each tactical business goal (specific to customers, leads, and sales).
- Define the target KPI concepts (at least 10, including project rate of return [PRR] and the break-even point [BEP]).
- Create a brief explanation of each KPI, and describe how it will be used to quantitatively measure the achievement of defined tactical business goals.
- Write a formula for each KPI calculation method (define and clearly show how the KPI is derived).
- All sources should be cited both in the text and in the references using APA format.
E-Business plan attachement included as a reference.
*Return in Microdoft Office file according to APA format.