NUR-649E Topic 8 CLC - Critical Thinking Strategies Case Study
Buy and Download >
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Each CLC group will design a case study (1,750-2,000 words) of an educational situation in an academic nursing or hospital-based educational setting. When designing the case study, do the following:
- Identify the educational setting: Is it an academic setting as in a university, or is it hospital based?
- Identify the educational needs that will be addressed using distance education.
- Develop learner objectives and evaluation strategies specific to the case study situation.
- Explain what technological applications will be utilized.
- Include an assessment model as the basis for the evaluation plan (refer to Chapter 23 in Teaching in Nursing: A Guide for Faculty).
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.