Topic 2. What international challenges impact Public Education
Buy and Download >
Discuss two of the factors that contributed to the growth of globalization in recent decades that may impact a specific industry of your choice. Most analysts cite the following seven factors:
- Increase in and application of technology;
- Liberalization of cross-border trade and resource movements;
- Development of services that support international business;
- Growth of consumer pressures;
- Increase in global competition;
- Changes in political situations and government policies; and
- Expansion of cross-national cooperation.
Research further the industry you selected by using the UMUC Library's Standard & Poor's (S&P) NetAdvantage database, available from
The S&P resources can also be accessed by clicking on the Databases by Title (A-Z) link on the Library’s home page and then on the letter S at the top of the resulting page and then on the link for S&P NetAdvantage (Standard & Poor’s). For additional tips on industry research, see thisguide.