For this assignment, compose a critical analysis of a journal article found in the Saudi Digital...
Buy and Download >
For this assignment, compose a critical analysis of a journal article found in the Saudi Digital Library regarding a leadership topic. If possible, find a topic that is related to the Middle East.
Your essay must include the following:
- Title page
- Introductory paragraph (a brief paragraph that simply introduces the topic)
- Body (a series of cohesive paragraphs that include in-text citations and further discuss the topic (this is where your critical analysis comes in with support by the in-text citations)
- Concluding paragraph (a brief paragraph that summarizes the information, refers back to the introductory paragraph, or offers a future outcome of the information presented in the essay body)
- Reference page(s) formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA standards
The purpose for writing a critique is to evaluate a piece of work in order to increase your understanding of it. Refer back to the lecture notes regarding critical reading and analysis. Keep in mind that even though a critical analysis is subjective writing because it expresses the writer's opinion or evaluation of a text, it is not appropriate to use first-person voice.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be three to five pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.