Review Case 2-2 (cases can be found in the ebook by going to Table of Contents…
Buy and Download >
Cultural Norms, Fair & Lovely, and Advertising
Review Case 2-2 (cases can be found in the ebook by going to Table of Contents > Part Six: Supplementary Material > Cases). Respond to the following questions from the case:
- Question #2 from the case: Is the advertising of Fair & Lovely demeaning to women, or is it promoting the fairness cream in a way not too dissimilar from how most cosmetics are promoted?
- Question #7 from the case: Now that a male market for fairness cream exists, is the strength of AIDWA’s argument weakened? Explain.
- Then, imagine you are an advisor for Unilever. Explain how you would recommend using market research before approaching the marketplace in India. (Refer to your readings in Chapter 8 for support.)
- Must be one or more pages double-spaced page (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use APA style headings to organize paper, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sourcestable offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.