Select a global company that has marketed its products in two foreign markets…
Buy and Download >
The Scope and Challenge of International Marketing
Select a global company that has marketed its products in two foreign markets, in addition to its home country (totaling three different countries). Describe the company, one line of its products, and the three countries to which its products are marketed.
Then, referring to Exhibit 1-3 and what you have learned from Chapter 1, identify the controllable and uncontrollable elements that the company has encountered in entering its global markets.
- Must be one to two double-spaced pages (approximately 300 or more) in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use APA style headings to organize paper, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must use at least one scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sourcestable offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.