When faced with a decision (a choice between two or more alternative actions…
Buy and Download >
When faced with a decision (a choice between two or more alternative actions or behaviors), a consumer goes through a five-stage process to arrive at an optimal choice.
The five stages of decision-making are the following:
- Need recognition
- Information search
- Alternative evaluation
- Purchase decision
- Post-purchase evaluation
Explain the degree to which consumers go through each stage differently, and support your explanation with an example of a recent purchase. Then, reflecting on that same recent purchase, explain how your attitudes about the company and product influenced your decision. Finally, examine how the Internet and social media influenced your decision.
The Consumer Decision-Making Patterns paper
- Must be three or more double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for