Learn How This Form Of Healing Re-establishes Correct Blood Flow In Your Body For Faster Recovery!
With all sorts of disease outbreaks and chronic illnesses happening today, people are looking for alternative treatment therapies to supplement existing western pharmacological methods.
The rise of antimicrobial resistance strains of bacteria has also drawn many to find different methods for battling difficult diseases and to relieve symptoms. Side effects have always been one of the problems of common western medicine.
Alternative or holistic treatment methods have been proven to be effective and also have less or no side effects, thus encouraging more and more people to search for such methods.
This book will reveal to you one of the most highly sought after traditional Chinese treatment methods besides acupuncture, known as Cupping.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: History of Cupping
- Chapter 3: Basics of Cupping
- Chapter 4: Tools Of Cupping
- Chapter 5: How To Perform Cupping
- Chapter 6: Application of Cupping
- Chapter 7: Benefits of Cupping
- Chapter 8: Who Is Cupping Not Suitable For