Details -While there are a number of factors from a variety of sources that can influence…
Buy and Download >
While there are a number of factors from a variety of sources that can influence whether or not an innovation is successful, the success or failure of an innovation ultimately lies with the leader. In this assignment, you will research and write about the role of the leader in the success or failure of an innovation.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a paper of 1,000 words that evaluates the role of the leader in the success or failure of an innovation. Include the following in your paper:
- A research-based discussion of the role of the leader in identifying and harnessing emerging trends (such as open-market innovation) and opportunities for innovation.
- A research-based discussion of the role of the leader in leveraging organizational capabilities to create new demand or markets for emerging innovations.
- A research-based critique of methods leaders employ for overcoming individual and organizational resistance.