General Requirements -Use the following information to ensure successful completion…
Buy and Download >
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review the journal articles assigned in Topics 5 and 6 of this course.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the resource, "Preparing Annotated Bibliographies," located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
- Refer to the resource, "Social Problems as the Behaviorist Sees It Outline," attached to this assignment.
- Refer to the resource, "Sample Annotated Bibliography," attached to this assignment.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Provide an annotated bibliography (750-1,000 words total) of at least five of the assigned journal articles for Topics 5 and 6. Including the following for each article:
- The article citation.
- A written summary of the key concept(s) of the article. Consider the following questions: Why was the study done? What was the population studied? What did the researcher(s) conclude? What other information about this study do you believe is unique or important to recall? Are there specific statements made by the author that you wish to retain?
Construct an outline for a paper that will analyze a social concern through the lens of behaviorism. You will choose a social concern (e.g., climate change, prejudice/discrimination, women's rights, terrorism, education, homelessness, etc.) and analyze it through a behavioral framework. What solutions can behaviorism offer? What limitations exist in a behavioral interpretation of the problem?