MAT 274 General Requirements - While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment
Buy and Download >
- While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
- Refer to “MAT-274-R-ProjectPresentation-ONLINE,” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Directions: Create a PowerPoint with presenter’s notes describing your research project. A minimum of 10 slides is required. The presentation should address the following:
- Describe the techniques and procedures that will be used.
- State the hypothesis.
- State general equipment that will be necessary and its intended use.
- Describe type of data that will be collected and measurements that will be made.
- Define and describe experimental units and be specific.
- Define the population for generalization.
- Define sampling technique and randomization, and include rationale.
Your presentation should include a References slide