DNP-820 Week 2 Assignment DPI Project Milestone- 10 Strategic Points for the Prospectus, Proposal, and Direct Practice Improvement Project - Revised Working Draft
Buy and Download >
Max Points: 103 Details:
In the prospectus, proposal, and scholarly project there are 10 strategic points that need to be clear, simple, correct, and aligned to ensure the research is doable, valuable, and credible. The 10 strategic points emerge from researching literature on a topic that is based on or aligned with the learner's personal passion, future career purpose, and degree area. These 10 points provide a guiding vision for the research. In this assignment, you will continue the work begun in DNP-815, working on your draft of a document addressing the 10 key strategic points that define your intended research focus and approach.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate the "DPI Project Milestone: Outline of 10 Strategic Points" document from DNP-815.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Use the "10 Strategic Points for the Prospectus, Proposal, and Direct Practice Improvement Project" resource to draft statements for each of the 10 points for your intended research study.
Portfolio Practice Hours:
Practice immersion assignments are based on your current course objectives, and are intended to be application-based learning using your real-world practice setting. These assignments earn practice immersion hours, and are indicated in the assignment by a Portfolio Practice Hours statement which reminds you, the student, to enter in a corresponding case log in Typhon. Actual clock hours are entered, but the average hours associated with each practice immersion assignment is 10.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting. For more information on parameters for practice immersion hours, please refer to DNP resources in the DC Network.
To earn portfolio practice hours, enter the following after the references section of your paper: