HLT 205 Week 5 Assignment Outpatient vs. Hospital Presentation NEW
Buy and Download >
Assignment Outpatient vs. Hospital Presentation
Max Points: 90 Details:
In this this assignment you will be comparing outpatient services to those offered by hospitals. As medical professionals we need to understand the roles of each and how they differ.
Create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Compare the roles of outpatient services and hospitals related to their place within the health care delivery system. How are they similar? How are they different?
- How have the roles of outpatient services and hospitals evolved from historical times to the present?
- Identify three functions shared by both outpatient services and hospitals. How do outpatient services and hospitals differ in their approach to these functions? How are they similar?
- Which type of health provider (outpatient services or hospitals) has been most effective in caring for underserved populations? Explain your reasoning.
- Are the financial challenges faced by hospitals different from those of outpatient services? How are they similar?
Your presentation must have 10-12 slides and cite a minimum of two references other than your textbook.
While GCU style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using GCU documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.