RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2 for Raspberry Pi 3 - Build 171215 - with Google Play Store, Kodi 17.6, Aptoide TV, Bluetooth and Teamviewer
Buy and Download >
NEWS 171220/171215 ABOUT RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2 with Google Play Store (and everything else) working
RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2 Build 171220 has GAPPS installed and Google Play Store working. Bluetooth works and you can use TeamViewer to control other computers from your Rpi3. RaspAnd can be installed in Windows using Win32 Disk Imager or Etcher. The video performance is generally much better than in previous versions. Your Wifi connection is stable and it will reconnect after every reboot.
MORE ABOUT RaspAnd
RaspAnd Nougat 7.1.2 Build 171220 is an Android 7.1.2 Nougat system which can run on Raspberry Pi 3. I have included the following apps.
1) GAPPS (Google Play Services with Google Play Store)
2) Kodi 17.6 (latest version which "allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the Internet". YouTube is enabled and working very well!)
3) Spotify TV 1.6.3 (working very very well)
4) Google Play Games (needed for Clash of Clans to run)
5) Clash of Clans 9.256.19 - very popular!
6) TeamViewer 22.214.171.12491 - control other computers from your Rpi3!
7) Jelly Browser 7.1.2 - use it to watch YouTube etc.
8) Aptoide TV 3.2.5 (for installing new apps which can't be found on Google Play Store - many many apps can be installed!)
9) ES File Explorer 126.96.36.199.5 working very well
10) Chess 2.3.6
11) AIDA64 1.47
12) Termux - a very special terminal. (Use the APT package manager!)
13) Quick Reboot Pro 1.6.1
ABOUT Android 7.1.2
Version 7.1.2 is the second latest Android system by now. Released on April 8, 2017.
What is Raspberry Pi?
Read more about Raspberry Pi…
Slideshow – showing RaspAnd's boot procedure
Screenshot 2 – RaspAnd’s Desktop
Screenshot 3 – Google Play Store running
Screenshot 4 – Spotify running
Screenshot 5 – YouTube running in Jelly Browser with perfect video quality
Screenshot 6 – Aptoide TV running
Screenshot 7 - TeamViewer running and controlling my PC
Screenshot 8 - Kodi running
Screenshot 9 – The Desktop when the Raspberry Pi official 7″ touchscreen is used (RaspAnd Build 171220)
Screenshot 10 – Running YouTube in the Jelly Browser when the touchscreen is used (RaspAnd Build 171220)
Screenshot 11 – The Desktop when a Samsung 55″ TV is used as monitor (RaspAnd Build 171220)
KNOWN ISSUES re. Build 171220/171215
1. The screen can flicker sometimes on certain monitors when running Kodi 17.6. (The flickering is minimal though).
2. You can't use the YouTube app. You will have perfect sound, but no video. Watch YouTube videos in Kodi 17.6 instead. The very best alternative is to use the Jelly Browser. Perfect video quality (if you don't use the whole screen).
3. Not all apps will run in RaspAnd Nougat. You can for example run the popular (?) Clash of Clans very well, but not Angry Birds. Many many apps will run without problems though.
4. You can't run Netflix.
PLEASE NOTE that Build 171220 is (almost) perfect in every aspect considering that the Rpi3 computer has its limitations.