FIN 500-Module 3 Critical Thinking - Study Problems (100)
Buy and Download >
Complete the following Study Problems from your textbook. The numbers in parentheses refer to the chapter and the problem number, for example 3-5 refers to Chapter 3, problem 5. The Study problems are linked at the bottom of the page.
- Working with an income statement and balance sheet (3- 5)
- Working with a statement of cash flows (3-10)
- Working with a statement of cash flows (3-13)
- Working with financial statements (3-15).
- Ratio analysis (4-6)
- Evaluating liquidity (4-8)
- Economic value added (4-12)
- Economic value added (4-16)
You will likely use a spreadsheet for this assignment but you may choose to type up your answers in a Word document. In either case, be sure to show your work. Support your answers by showing the formulas you use and defining any variables in the formulas. Any essay responses should be supported with appropriate citations and references.
It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review theTurnItIn Originality Check – Student Guidefor step-by-step instructions